Surah Mulk (Al-Mulk)
Read Surah Al-Mulk Quran Online on our site. Surah Mulk is an Arabic word “الملك” which means the kingdom. It is also called Al Maani’ah because it will protect its reader from the punishment of the grave. This surah is placed at the start of 29th Parah (Tabara-kalladhi ). Surah Mulk is a Makki Surah and 67th chapter in the Quran. It consists of only 30 verses and two Rukus. There are 337 words and 1316 letters in this surah. The theme of this surah is warring for the leadership of tribe Quraish. Surah Mulk read online here and also download in PDF.
Surah Mulk in Mp3:
Read online Surah Mulk with MP3 audio, and also download in mp3. Surah mulk audio voice in Abd-ur Rahman.
Surah Mulk in Arabic:
Read online Surah al Mulk in arabic and also list above audio file.
|Surah Mulk Para||Surah Mulk Words||Surah Mulk Letters||Surah Mulk Rukus||Surah Mulk Ayats||Surah Mulk Classification||Surah Mulk Other names|
|29||337||1316||2||30||Meccan ( مکہ )||Kingship|
Al Mulk Summary
In this surah, the omnipotence of Allah Almighty in this world and the hereafter has been emphasized more. At the beginning of the surah, it is stated that the purpose of the creation of life and death is not to create an “abundance of quantity” but to create “beauty of quality”. Allah Almighty has created death and life of all creatures in the world to test the that whose deeds are good. Allah Almighty is Al-Hakim.
Any good deed is doing in the best and most beautiful way. After this, in the “art of creation” of nature, there is a statement of perfect skill. The purpose of creating stars is also to adorn and protect the secrets of the celestial system from demons. Then the severity of the torment in Hell, the shame and disgrace of the disbelievers and the helplessness and contempt are depicted in the best way. Then those who fear Allah with sincerity and fear Allah even in a place where no one is watching have been promised a “great reward”.
Allah Almighty said in the fifth verse of surah Mulk:
“We have adorned the lowest heaven with lamps and made them missiles that can target the devils.”
Then the reward for providing the opportunity to earn a living by walking on the ground has been mentioned, and the appearance in the court of this real blessing has been reminded. Then, in the event of the sudden appearance of divine punishment, the picture of human helplessness is drawn, and the guided and misguided man is made clear in a very beautiful interpretation. One person is naturally walking in the middle of the road, and the other is trying to walk against nature; of course, these two cannot be equal.
Desiring the destruction of the Prophet (peace be upon him) and his companions, and wishing for the destruction of the pious class, he said: O Prophet! Therefore, one should rely on Allah and keep on trying to recognize Him by contemplating His blessings. Water, which is the guarantee of the beginning of life and survival, if Allah Almighty dries it up and absorbs it in the earth’s crust, then who can create the flow of water in the “dry springs” of your wells except for Allah. Their deep connection with the subjects and beliefs of this surah illustrates the wisdom of reciting the Surah of the Holy Prophet (saws) daily before going to bed.
References by Hadees
- It is narrated from Hazrat Abu Hurayrah (Allah be pleased with him) that the Holy Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said:
” There is a surah of the Quran that is consisting of thirty verses which will continue to Intercession for its reader. Even he will be forgive, and Surat is Surah Mulk.”
- It is narrated on the authority of Hazrat Abdullah bin Masood that the Holy Prophet (saw) said:
“There is a surah in the Holy Qur’an which will fight for its reader. It will even make him enter Paradise, and that is Surah Mulk.”
- It is narrated from Hazrat Abdullah bin Masood that in the time of Messenger of Allah Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH). We used to call this surah, which is a prohibition against divine punishment.
- Hazrat Jabir used to say that it was the custom of Hazrat Muhammad (SAW) that He would not sleep till He had recited Surah Mulk.
- It is narrated from Imam Jafar Sadiq that recites Surah al Mulk in the obligatory prayers before going to bed. He will remain in the peace of Allah till morning. Also, on the day of judgement, he will be in God’s peace until he enters Paradise.
- Qutb Rawandi has narrated from Ibn Abbas ( Allah be pleased with him ) that a man unknowingly pitched a tent on a grave and recite Surah al Mulk there. Then he heard a voice saying that this is the salvation surah. So this person described this situation to Hazrat Muhammad (SAW). Hazrat Muhammad (SAW) said that, in fact, this surah would save from the torment of the grave.
- Hazrat Abdullah Ibn ‘Abbas reported that Hazrat Muhammad (SAW) said,
“It is my dearest wish that Surah al Mulk should be present in the heart of every Muslim.”
Benefits of Surah Al Mulk
- Whoever recites this Surah forty-one times for a task, all his difficulties will be easy. His every goal will be fulfil.
- If you go to sleep after reciting Surah al Mulk every night. Then it is a blessing, and every goal is fulfil.
- The torment will be forgive, and enlightenment will be obtain, and conscience will be enlighten.
- There will be awareness of the hidden things, and it will help to leave the world and establish a relationship with Allah.
- Anyone who reads surah Mulk while seeing the new moon will be happy all month long.
- By writing the image (Naqsh) of this surah for which purpose May it be fulfil very soon, Allah’s willing.
- It is useful to diseases of the eyes, recite this surah every day three times for three days. And it is useful and repellent.
We all Should remember Surah al Mulk. If we do not verbal memorize this surah, then we will try to read it daily. We can teach and read this surah by an online Quran tutor. Also, learned the translation and interpretation of this surah very easily.